The Acres Group is seeking experienced Irrigation Technicians to service our Commercial and Multi-Family Irrigation Division. As one of the largest independent landscape contractors in Northern Illinois, Acres remains a proud family owned company. We’re a team of over 800 talented professionals, driven by results and relationships. We are strongly committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities. If you are an experienced Irrigation Tech, come join us!
• Perform and oversee repairs, contractual work and write service tickets for all completed calls.
• Troubleshoot irrigation system problems and repairs as well as pumps, well systems and two wire systems.
• Adjust sprinkler and irrigation system to water plants and turf grass.
• Perform preventative maintenance checks and service on pumps and other equipment.
• Install aerator systems in ponds and provide service and troubleshooting.
• Perform and prepare presentable irrigation system audits to customer base.
• Assist in preparing estimates, proposals and contracts for clients and sales team members.
• Ensure customers are completely satisfied through effective communication and service.
• During the winter months, assist the commercial maintenance division with estimating.
• Participate in snow removal operations with the potential of running a snow route.
REQUISITE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of aerator systems including service and electrical.
• Knowledge of safety practices and procedures.
• The following certifications are a plus: Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor (CLIA), Certified Irrigation Designer (CID), Back flow Prevention Test certification.
• Various manufacturer aerator certifications are a plus.
• At least 5 years of relevant irrigation experience.
• Possess a valid Illinois Driver's License and acceptable driving record.For consideration, click apply or email resume or contact to email@example.com