Prestonwood Landscape Services, LLC
1366 Round Table Drive , Dallas , TX - 75247
Prestonwood Landscape is a full service commercial landscape company serving clients in the DFW Metroplex. We are highly focused on providing clients with unmatched customer service backed by a finished product that exceeds our client’s expectations. We thrive on making our clients jobs easier by delivering a proactive management style. Prestonwood provides a fun yet productive work environment with the belief it’s important to have a good balance between work and personal time. We put a big emphasis on training and educating our employee’s which benefits both the individual and company. See below for the job description, qualifications and benefits.
property visits to check condition of landscape.
· Hands-on approach and investigative attitude.
· Oversight of maintenance crews and water requirements of landscape.
· Establish and maintain relationships with clients.
· Recommend landscape improvements and enhancements to clients.
· Monitor daily budget goals and make appropriate changes to meet budget.
· Communicate with all departments within Prestonwood effectively.
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· 1 year experience working in the landscape field
· Past Account Manager experience recommended
· Driver’s license required
· Basic plant knowledge preferred
· Drug test given prior to employment
· High School Diploma (additional education preferred)
· Basic Computer Skills
· Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
· Computer, phone and iPad provided
· 3% Commission on sales
· Health/Dental Insurance offered
· 401K match up to 4% of income
· Paid Vacation