Down To Earth - Mount Dora, Florida
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and detail-oriented Estimator, to join a company that is the leader in its field. The candidate must have exceptional communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, and an ability to produce consistent quality work in high volume.
ESTIMATOR - IN-OFFICE
• You will assist in preparing estimates for high end Landscape Maintenance and Construction projects; maintain and track information on all estimates
• Assist sales people with inquires and problems
• Communicate with customers regarding project details and requirements
• Work closely with your direct supervisor on new and existing projects
• Ability to read, interpret, & understand architectural drawings and specifications
• Basic Understanding of Landscape and Irrigation.
• Basic computer & math skills are necessary
• High level of attention to detail and self-motivation
• Organized, with the ability to handle numerous projects, prioritize workload & work with minimal supervision
• Must be able to communicate effectively & conduct oneself professionally with excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Outlook/Excel) experience a must
Compensation & Benefits
• Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience and qualifications.
We prefer candidates who are local and do not have to commute more that 20-30 miles per day. If you are interested in working for a successful team, please send us your resume to www.down2earthinc.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary/Pay: TBD pending qualifications.