Role and Responsibilities
A Field Supervisor will be responsible for managing multiple commercial landscape projects from the start to completion. The Field Supervisor will work directly for the Superintendent. The Field Supervisor will assign the crews for each project.
· Perform is measured by overall safety record, customer satisfaction, project completion and project execution.
· Provide excellent customer
· Complete punch list items and schedule turn-over walks with all interested parties.
· Responsible for managing multiple crews.
· Must have 3 years’ experience in commercial landscape construction.
· Knowledge of all phases of Landscape Construction and Irrigation including: Grading, drainage, irrigation installation, erosion control, flat work, walls and pavers.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Must have experience with landscape and site development projects ranging $400K - $4M.
· Must have a clean safety track record, provide examples of finished projects on time and within budget.
Landscape irrigation, plant knowledge, commercial landscape construction, and can read blueprints / plans
A great team attitude, works well with others and believe in the company culture. Bilingual a plus (Spanish)