Irrigation and Lighting Sales Manager
Jacobsen Landscape Design
413 Godwin Avenue , Midland Park , NJ - 07432
Founded in 1978,Jacobsen Landscape Design & Construction is a Bergen County, NJ based landscaping company that provides complete landscaping services of exceptional value. Jacobsen Landscape has distinguished itself as a nationally recognized full-service landscaping company that is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to its residential and commercial clients. Join our team and help us celebrate our 40th year in business!
Duties to Include:
· Manage and drive annual, monthly, weekly and daily sales quotas for the department.
· Collaborate with other sales personnel and department managers to achieve overall company goals.
· Utilize enhancement sales opportunities by up-selling services to current clients to add value to their existing Irrigation and/or Lighting systems.
· Be responsible for creating, directing and achieving individual and department sales goals as per yearly department business plans.
· Stay current with industry technology and initiate upgrades for sales opportunities.
· Maintain proactive communication and positive business relationships with our clients and other team members.
· Provide the highest quality Irrigation and Lighting service to our clients.
· Develop, train and supervise Irrigation and Lighting service technicians.
· Assist with organization and running the day to day operations in a high volume, fast paced environment.
· Perform regular on-site client meetings and quality control inspections to assess concerns and/or future needs to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction. Troubleshoot problems when necessary.
· Work with other department members to coordinate manpower, equipment and procure materials, as needed.
· Understand contract specifications and ensure they are met.
· Act as a liaison between management, supervisors and field personnel.
· Effectively manage the activities of service technicians and communicate to personnel on a daily basis to ensure work schedules are adhered to in a safe and efficient manner.
· Provide supervision and develop employees through positive interaction and training.
Education/Experience: Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred or a minimum of 5 years related industry experience of which 2 years were in a supervisory capacity, CLT preferred.
Language Skills: Must be able to read, write and converse in fluent English with clients, co-workers, government representatives and the public at large. Possess basic Spanish conversational skills.
We are an EEO Employer.