Irrigation and Lighting Service Technician Sales
Jacobsen Landscape Design
413 Godwin Avenue , Midland Park , NJ - 07432
Founded in 1978,Jacobsen Landscape Design & Construction is a Bergen County, NJ based landscaping company that provides complete landscaping services of exceptional value. Jacobsen Landscape has distinguished itself as a nationally recognized full-service landscaping company that is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to its residential and commercial clients. Join our team and help us celebrate our 40th year in business!
Duties to Include:
· Performing daily scheduled service work as directed.
· Provide the highest quality Irrigation and Lighting service to our clients.
· Utilize enhancement sales opportunities by up-selling services to current clients to add value to their existing Irrigation and/or Lighting systems.
· Stay current with industry technology and initiate upgrades for sales opportunities.
· Meet or exceed daily, weekly and monthly revenue goals.
· Maintain proactive communication and positive business relationships with our clients.
· Review job status and work schedule updates with supervisor.
· Adhere to department service and sales guidelines and pricing lists.
· Submit detailed daily paperwork to supervisor for accurate billing by office personnel.
· Effectively organize and run the daily schedule in a high volume, fast paced environment.
· Perform regular on-site client meetings and quality control inspections to assess concerns and/or future needs to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction. Troubleshoot problems when necessary.
· Work with other department members to coordinate manpower, equipment and procure materials, as needed.
· Understand contract specifications and ensure they are met.
· Assist in developing other employees through positive interaction and training.
Education/Experience: Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred or a minimum of 5 years related industry experience of which 2 years were in a supervisory capacity, CLT preferred.
Language Skills: Must be able to read, write and converse in fluent English with clients, co-workers, government representatives and the public at large. Possess basic Spanish conversational skills.We are an EEO Employer