Irrigation Division Administrator, New Jersey
Down To Earth Landscaping Inc.
705 Wright Debow Road , Jackson , NJ - 08527
Down to Earth Landscaping, Inc. is a professional horticultural organization, providing Landscape Construction, Landscape Maintenance and Irrigation Service/Installations throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region. We are dedicated to creating and maintaining premier properties while building lasting relationships throughout the region. We currently serve clients from branch locations in New Jersey and Virginia. To learn more, please visit our website: www.downtoearthlandscaping.com
We are seeking a highly professional Irrigation Division Administrator for our New Jersey Branch. The Irrigation Division Administrator will be responsible for overseeing various irrigation division business activities and will report to the Irrigation Division Director.
- 3 – 5 years of “Green industry” administrative experience
- Working knowledge of Hindsite Scheduling software or similar
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks or similar accounting platforms
- MUST be familiar with American Institute of Architects (AIA) Billing
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and restructure day to complete tasks
- MUST understand the meaning of the word T.E.A.M.
Primary Daily Functions
- Daily Report Generation: AR, Sales, Hours
- Supports Division Director with: Divisional Procedures, Sales, Operations, Budgets, Contracts
- Accountable for Daily Service Route and Installation scheduling
- Create, close and invoice daily work orders
- Daily communication with all field personnel
- Accountable for Accurate Daily Billing
- Purchase Order entry
- Ensures all divisional record keeping is maintained
- Prepares various operational and financial reports
- Assist in determining and addressing staff training needs
- Performs other related responsibilities as required