James River Grounds Management
11551 Deerhill Lane , Midlothian , VA - 23112
This position is responsible for performing all irrigation services on a portfolio of commercial projects. This position works directly with the Irrigation Manager to ensure that all properties serviced are being properly maintained and that billing for these services is being properly and accurately processed. Proper maintenance and adjustment of irrigation systems, while fulfilling contractual obligations and revenue goals in the technician’s portfolio determines success in this position.
Support company vision, policies, procedures, safety / training programs, perform accordingly and pass along to other employees
Manage all aspects of irrigation systems within a portfolio of properties
Ensure that work is completed correctly, efficiently, and safely
Perform contractual system start ups, seasonal inspections, and winterizations
Develop schedule for providing contractual services
Develop proposals for needed work on sites
Identify and develop enhancement opportunities on sites
Perform repair work to ensure proper system operation
Work with production and enhancement staff frequently to ensure smooth operations and proper A thorough understanding of all aspects of landscape irrigation maintenance and repair.
- A thorough understanding of all aspects of landscape irrigation maintenance and repair.
- Good driving record
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Must be capable of working independently
- Must understand and be able to implement the vision and mission of the organization
- Must have the ability to develop relationships with customers, employees and vendors
- Health/Dental & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays for all employees
- 401K after one year of employment
- $18 to $26 hourly + bonuses