LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR - COLUMBIA SC
Exceed Landscape Solutions, Inc.
PO Box 5153 , Columbia , SC - 29250
Under limited direction of the Maintenance Manager, supervises the work of crew and oversees each property.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in horticulture/landscape business preferred.
- Valid SC driver’s license, insurable driving record, and ability to drive company vehicles
- High school graduate or GED, 2 years supervisory experience
- Must be customer service oriented
- Strong ability to lead, train and support crew members
- Plant identification (turf, trees,, shrubs, weeds)
- Identify infestation of insects and fungus on plant material
- Ability to operate all property maintenance mowing equipment to include mowers, string trimmers, hedge trimmers, edgers, blowers, etc.
- Read maps, record and report data; work independently
- Supervise, train and assign work for crew members
- Document and record all work preformed
- Maintain a high level of quality and efficiency in the field
- Ensure customer’s expectations are being met
- Make recommendations on personnel matters
- Work closely with Landscape Maintenance Manager
- Responsible for safety of crew and equipment
- Responsible for all mowing equipment and preventive maintenance
- Any additional duties required by manager
Physical Requirement and Working Conditions:
- Work is performed in an outside environment
- Will require heavy lifting
- Full Time, year round employment
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance