Role and Responsibilities
A Superintendent will be responsible for managing multiple commercial landscape projects from the start to completion. The Superintendent will be the point of contact to the owner’s rep of each project.
· Performance is measured by overall safety record, customer satisfaction, project completion and project execution.
· Provide excellent customer service, and establish solid working relationships with clients and GC’s
· Manage the deployment of equipment and personnel and support of all projects.
· Responsible for managing multiple crews.
· Must have 5 years’ experience as a landscape construction Superintendent/ Foreman.
· Knowledge of all phases of Landscape Construction and Irrigation including: Grading, drainage, irrigation installation, erosion control, flat work, walls and pavers.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Must have experience with landscape and site development projects ranging $400K - $4M.
· Must have a clean safety track record, provide examples of finished projects on time and within budget.
Landscape irrigation, plant knowledge, commercial landscape construction, and can read blueprints / plans.
A great team attitude, works well with others and believe in the company culture, and bilingual (Spanish).